Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, is located 25 miles west of
Tampa Airport and near the famed beaches of Clearwater. It offers the perfect
setting for families, golfers or a romantic getaway.
Innisbrook features 72 holes of championship golf on four award-winning
courses (including famed Copperhead Course, host of the PGA Tour’s Valspar
Championship. The Copperhead Course underwent a full Renovation in
2015 that included new laser leveled Tee Boxes, new Turf grass wall to wall;
TifEagle on the Greens and Bermuda in the Fairways, Rough & Tee Boxes.
The North Course and South (just this summer) also resurfaced all 18 Greens to Tif Eagle Bermuda.
Innisbrook’s spacious villas include full kitchens that can be prearranged to
be stocked, pull-out sofas, high-speed internet and Multiple TV’s in Villa.
Complimentary laundry facilities in each building.
• 285 Guest Rooms, 1 & 2 Bedroom Units
• 4 Championship Courses On-site - Copperhead, Island, North & South
• 1,600 Sq. Ft. Luxurious Salamander Spa
• 6 Swimming Pools & 60 Acre Lake
• 11 Har-Tru Clay Tennis Courts
• 5 Restaurants, 4 Lounges & Fitness Center On-site
• 65,000 Sq. Ft. Of Meeting Space
3 Nights Executive Suite Accommodation
3 Rounds Of Golf On-site (Based On Rotation)
Discounted Replays (May Be Booked On-site)
Shared Golf Cart & Pre-booked Tee Times
Range Balls Daily Prior to Play
Mid-size Car With Unlimited Mileage
Resort Taxes (Extra)