HISTORIC CHARLESTON GOLF PACKAGE STARTING AT $160 PER PERSON, PER DAY!!!
- 3 nights lodging at the Courtyard by Marriott Mount Pleasant (based on double occupancy), ONLY 7 miles from Historic Downtown Charleston.
- Golf with cart at:
- Charleston National Golf Club - Rees Jones Design, 2017 Charleston Golf Course of the Year
- Dunes West Golf Club - Arthur Hills Design, Top 10 Resort Course (Golf Digest)
- Rivertowne Country Club - Arnold Palmer Signature Course, 4.5 STARS (Golf Digest), 2015 Charleston Golf Course of the Year
|5/14 - 6/5 ||$540 |
|6/6 - 9/3 ||$510 |
|9/4 - 10/11 ||$525 |
|10/12 - 12/31 ||$480 |
While you're there make sure to visit Charleston's Historic District!! Frequently voted one of the most beautiful cities!!
- Take a relaxing 30-minute boat ride through Charleston Harbor
- Visit Middleton Place to tour the house museum originally built in 1755 and America's Oldest Landscaped Gardens
- Visit Fort Sumter where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- Visit the world's largest naval maritime museum at Patriots Point and tour a massive aircraft carrier
- Visit the funky, laid back Folly Beach where you can take a leisurely walk on the beach, shop or enjoy some fresh seafood
- Shop for souvenirs, crafts, woven baskets, jewelry, clothing, sweets, and artwork at the historic Old City Market
- Take an evening ghost walk to some of the most haunted places in Charleston
- Sit on the over sized swings and enjoy the views and the ocean breeze at Waterfront Park