A golf vacation to East Lothian - known as Scotland's "Golf Coast" offers great venues and great value. Any visit to Scotland should include a visit to this region, including Scotland capitol city of Edinburgh. The golf courses situated along the magnificent, rolling hills and dunes of the East Lothian coastline south of the Firth of Forth are among the world's finest selection of links courses anywhere!
This East Lothian "Golf Coast" Preferred Experience package includes:
- 4 nights in Archerfield Links Club Pavilion Suite
- Daily Scottish breakfast
- Golf rounds:
- Archerfield Links Fidra Course - Beautiful and scenic combination of links and parkland style holes
- North Berwick - A must play classic situated along the dunes between the old town of North Berwick and the Firth of Forth
- Renaissance Club - Scenic and prestigious host Club for the 2019 Scottish Open
- Gullane Golf Club No. 1 - Situated along the highest elevations in East Lothian and a favorite host of the Scottish Open
- Rental van (self drive)
- Applicable package taxes
From $524.00 USD per person/per day.
Package cost based on double occupancy accommodations. Extra nights available. Other courses available.
Caddie fees and trolley carts (if required) additional.
Package reference #941454
Not quite what you're looking for? Contact a Golf Zoo Scotland Golf Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of Scotland areas, accommodations, courses and attractions to assist with a custom trip plan!