A 2021 golf vacation to the Scottish Highlands and Aberdeenshire remains two of the most talked-about destinations in the world of golf, but too often over-looked. Inverness is the regions main town with top-end Scottish accommodations and restaurants, fun local pubs and attractions to visit when not on the golf course. Aberdeen on the Northeast Coast is a town with great energy and offers golfers much to enjoy after a day on the links. With the other Scotland destinations sold out for remainder of the golf season, check out this trip for great links courses, spectacular scenery and arguably (pound for pound) the most satisfying golf region in Scotland. With a golf heritage as strong as Scotland's, this is quite a claim!
This Scottish Highlands Classic Experience includes:
- 7 nights accommodations at Kingsmills Hotel Inverness and Meldrum House Hotel Aberdeenshire
- Scottish breakfast each morning of stay
- Golf rounds:
- Royal Dornoch - Top 10 in the world situated along the dunes of the Dornoch Firth
- Castle Stuart - Top 10 in Scotland and 3-time host Club of Scottish Open
- Nairn - Natural setting along Moray Firth and former host Club of the Walker Cup
- Cruden Bay - A must play classic links gem meandering around and over natures' landscape
- Royal Aberdeen - The sixth oldest course in the world with 18th hole arguably one of the best finishing holes in Scotland
- Carnoustie Golf Links - One of the most popular and challenging courses in The Open rota
- Rental van (self drive)
- Applicable package taxes
This Scotland golf package available July 31 - October 31, 2021 from $494.00 USD per person/per day.
Package cost based on double occupancy accommodations. Extra nights available. Other courses available.
Caddie fees and trolley carts (if required) additional.
Package reference #937985
Not quite what you're looking for? Contact a Scotland Golf Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of Scotland areas, accommodations, courses and attractions to assist with a custom trip plan!