Stay and Play at the Seaview, A Dolce Hotel, home of the ShopRite Classic, and tee it up on 3 fantastic tracks all from $163 per person, per day!
- 3 nights lodging at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel (based on double occupancy room with 2 beds)
- Golf with cart at:
- Bay Course at Seaview - Historic Highlight: Ben Hogan played the course during the 1942 PGA Championship. The course currently hosts the LPGA ShopRite Classic.
- Pines Course at Seaview - Historic Highlight: Sam "Slammin’ Sammy" Snead won his first of seven majors here in 1942 with a remarkable 60-foot chip-in on the 16th hole.
- Twisted Dune - Designer Archie Struthers moved two million cubic yards of earth to bring this remarkable course to fruition; creating a true taste of the Scottish Coast to the Jersey shore and near the popular attractions in Atlantic City.
- BONUS: $100 Callaway Gift Card (one per foursome)
- REPLAYS: Starting at $25
From $163/person per day, Valid 10/1/20 - 12/31/20 based on 4 golfers.
Additional nights available. Please ask your golf vacation specialist for more details.