Stay and Play at the Seaview, A Dolce Hotel, home of the ShopRite Classic, and tee it up on 3 fantastic tracks all from $174 per person, per day!
- 3 nights lodging at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel (based on double occupancy room with 2 beds)
- Golf with cart at:
- Bay Course at Seaview - Historic Highlight: Ben Hogan played the course during the 1942 PGA Championship. The course currently hosts the LPGA ShopRite Classic. Now’s your opportunity to play the newly enhanced Bay Course! Experience the refreshed greenside bunker complexes and updated aesthetic of the entire course!
- Pines Course at Seaview - Historic Highlight: Sam "Slammin’ Sammy" Snead won his first of seven majors here in 1942 with a remarkable 60-foot chip-in on the 16th hole.
- Twisted Dune - Designer Archie Struthers moved two million cubic yards of earth to bring this remarkable course to fruition; creating a true taste of the Scottish Coast to the Jersey shore and near the popular attractions in Atlantic City.
- BONUS: $100 Callaway Gift Card (one per foursome)
- REPLAYS: Starting at $25
From $174/person per day, Based on 4 golfers.
Additional nights available. Please ask your golf vacation specialist for more details.
** Some limitations may apply